Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Who DOESN'T want a capybara...really.

No, seriously.
Who wouldn't want one of these guys? I want one.

Actually, I never really thought about Capybaras before, but then I had a conversation with John that went like this:

John: What do you want for dinner?

Me: Capybara eggs.

John: ..What?

Me: Capybara eggs. Well, actually I think they're mammals. They have live births. I don't want a baby capybara.


John: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?


Me: Here I'll show you on Wikipedia.

John: Oh. You're talking about an animal?

Me: Yes.


--
I think I give John headaches. Mostly because he tells me that I do. Oh well!

--

In other news, I just spent a week in Chicago. I am officially unemployed, and need to start seriously looking for a job.
Seriously.
That is incredibly overwhelming.

1 comment: